1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ez dumper

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by alpine692003, Dec 26, 2004.

1. alpine692003

alpine692003 LawnSite Bronze Member

Any of you guys use one of these trailers?

I was considering buying a trailer like this, look slike it will be very useful..

2. mownlawns

mownlawns LawnSite Member

I have the Bri-Mar low profile dump trailer with a rear mesh ramp. The ramp swings down to load equipment and swings upward to dump materials. For me, it saved the extra insurance on a dump truck and still carries my equipment. Cost me $4400 and has a 10000 GVW (about a 7500 lb. payload).

3. Mr. C

Mr. C LawnSite Member
    from Miami

Can you send me a pic?

4. work_it

work_it LawnSite Senior Member

I have a couple friends in this area that use them. They're a great investment, and I've looked at them many of times. Just make sure you have a truck that can handle towing extreemly heavy payloads, and make sure the trailer has heavy duty breaks on both axles.

5. work_it

work_it LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry about that last post. I was thinking of a dump trailer instead of the EZ Dumper. Oops! On the other hand a dump trailer is also a good way to go, or you can buy one of the hydrolic kits which turns a regular truckbed into a dumpbed without using bed inserts.