Ez Gate And Mulch Pro for Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Drew Gemma, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

Ballard EZ Gate for sale used half of a season got a new trailer and we don't need it any more. It is about 6 feet long and is a great piece of equipment. New it is about 180.00.

Mulch Pro 10.5 inches wide with tines to turn mulch over. Only reason I am getting rid of this is because we have 2 of them. It comes on an echo shaft for the PAS unit. We got a by one get one cheaper so we are willing to pass the deal on to any guys from lawnsite that are interested. The shaft was 80.00 and the mulch pro runs about 200.00.

This is for Lawnsite guys first if it don't sell in awhile then were gonna put it for sale elsewhere. I think PM's are still down so leave a message at 330-704-2142. Give me an offer.

Thanks guys Drew

MVC-001F.JPG

MVC-006F.JPG

MVC-002F.JPG

MVC-005F.JPG

MVC-003F.JPG

2. Drew Gemma

anybody make an offer need these items out of the shop!

3. Drew Gemma

Mulch Pro is gone! shipped it out!

Still have the ballard ez gate they are about 180 new make an offer and we ship it out

4. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

hey im intersted in the ez gate i sent you a pm

5. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

drew, i just received the mulch pro, thanks for the prompt shipping, its in great shape just as described, thanks!

6. Drew Gemma

I'll cash the check then I've been sitting on it till I knew all was well on your end.
    Thank You
    Good luck Next Season