ez striper for 48 hp

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by odin, Jun 28, 2002.

1. While back in a post someone said the ezstriper was gonna be made available for the 48 hp i was wondering the time frame as to when it was gonna be available?

Thanks

2. REO

REO Guest

I'm the inventer of the EZ Striper and they are testing the 48" striper as we speak. I'm sure that in the near future it will be made available. I'm not sure when they plan to introduce it, but it will be sooner than later I'm certain.

3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

odin00:

REO is right. We are in the process of testing the 48" striping roller, and as soon as we are satisfied with the product, we'll make it available to the public. I really do not know how soon that will be.

In the meantime, my best advice to you is to check our web site and visit with your local Exmark Dealer about once a month. Your dealer is going to be your best source for information on the release of the 48" EZ Striper. If you have any other questions, feel free to create another post or e-mail me at dustin.schwab@exmark.com.

Here to help,

Dustin
    Exmark Customer Support

4. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

Gosh Darn! I hope they come out w/ a 44" one!

5. REO

REO Guest

Great News ! Vib Ray They are also testing the 44" striper as well as the 48". I would suppose that they might introduce them both around the same time. Hang in there, Good things are " Worth " waiting for.

REO:)

6. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

You da man, REO!!! Oh yeah! And eXmark is da man, too!!!

7. gogetter

gogetter Banned

What about us walk behind users REO? Exmark?

8. REO

REO Guest

As far as the walk behind's are concerned , I'm working on something for them, but have to test it before I present it to eXmark.

REO

9. Thought i bring this back up any news of the ez striper for the 48 hp

Just wonderin:D

10. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Odin,

From what I understand the first shipments to our dealers may be as late as sometime in late November if all goes according to plan. Currently I believe the design has been finalized, tested and is ready for market. It will however take some time to order in the materials, and get the production up and running at full speed.

Thanks

Terry