Ez Trench Auction -

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawnchoice, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice LawnSite Senior Member

2. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

I find it hard to believe that they sold that for $152, The motor alone is worth more than the selling price. Probably another ebay scam

3. Lawnchoice

Looks pretty legit to me.

I usually can spot those scam a mile away.

Anyone ever used this unit? Curious to see what they think of it and how it works.

4. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

The guy has a 7 day auction going and has received 14 bids already and he decide to end it in 4 days for $152 ? He not new to ebay so I'm sure he knows that most bids will come in the closing hrs. And he just paid a shop to go over it and repaint it :dizzy: Sorry I don't believe it! If it seems to good to be true it usually is and I don't think this is the exception

5. Lawnchoice

Always can be too good to be true, but maybe the guy was so hard up for cash that he needed to get rid of this.

Looks suspect at first but who knows. I think that unit goes for around 2k ?

6. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

I'm certain he didn't sale it for the listed $152. He just did as they all do that end an auction early this "high bidder" probably offered him like $500 off line and even though it is a violation of the rules he probably took it and ended the auction early is all. Happens thousands of times a day on there.