ez trench bed edger bedscaper 6.5 honda

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by jon schuler, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jon schuler

jon schuler LawnSite Member

Anybody interested in an EZ trencher bed edger? It is the bigger one with the 6.5 HP honda (310?). I cant remember but I think it is three years old. Not much use at all, It's worth more to me to sell it than the little I will use it in the future. I bought it slightly used and have barely used it. Works great just do not need it. PM me if you are interested. I will post a picture soon.

2. jon schuler

3. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I've only used the brown bed edger brand. That look's pretty nice, so what are you asking?

4. jon schuler

I was looking to ask 1700 OBO for it as it was around 2500 new. They do not sell this more powerful one (6.5 horse and a bit more features) any more. They only make the 300 model with the 5.5 horse. The be300 goes for 2295 now. I thought 1700 would be fair but I will listen to all offers. The question has been asked about trades, the only thing I would consider is a partial trade for a older but decent tailgate spreader.

5. jon schuler

OK I need to get rid of it my wife says get rid of it. 1400 OBO. As I said in the PMs I would possibly meet part way. Thanks Jon

6. jon schuler

All you guys that sent pms anybody want it? Awesome piece of equipment.

7. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

My Lord- I wish you lived closer. I'd buy it in a second.

8. cybervision

cybervision LawnSite Senior Member

This is a great machine. I have the same model. Just wanted to let you know they still make this model. It is The BE310-A. They have added a control on the handle so you can set the cutting depth from the Handle instead of down on the machine. The old style is easy enough to use. Besides I usually set the height do all the beds then lower the wheel before putting it away. I think the also added a couple of handles to make it easier to lift for loading.

Hint for use: I put 2 grommets in the corner of the rubber Shield and tie it up with a string. This way the dirt goes further away from the machine instead of staying right next to the cut. Less work raking the dirt back latter. The cutter is still very well surrounded so there is not much danger of stones flying out.

9. jon schuler

Thanks for the post, the dealer I talked to said they could only get the be300. They are really awesome.

10. jon schuler

Looks like the guy that was going to take it for 1300.00 and pay to have it shipped backed out. Shipping seems to be around 175.00 UPS insured. This is where it stands 1300.00 was and is my bottom line. PM or post if interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.