ezchute striping roller

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lazerj, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Lazerj

Lazerj LawnSite Member

Anyone using the ezchute striping roller? I just bought an ezchute for my bobcat and saw they also have striping rollers for several brands. Their lawn pictures on their site are impressive. Anyone using these.

2. Buckeye1

Buckeye1 LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Those stainless steel striping rollers have been around for a few years. Hayward Distributing (multi-state Bobcat/Bunton distributor) in Columbus sells them to their dealers. I think Century Equipment (Toro distributor) also sells the Toro version of the roller on their new line of Turbo force decks. With the popularity of those roller type striping kits, it makes you wonder why Toro and Bobcat wonÂ’t make rollers for their own mowers to begin with.

3. Lazerj

Lazerj LawnSite Member

They said they have been around for a few years. I just wanted to hear from someone who has used them. The striping kit Bobcat makes is not a roller type.

4. Lazerj

Lazerj LawnSite Member

Well I bought it. I figure if my lawns will look half as good as the ones on their web site I can't go wrong. Anyone know how they keep their stripes so straight?

5. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Yea i have been thinking about getting some stripping kits for our mowers. I feel that many company's are starting to run striping kits so i guess to make it look better thats all you can do. I just need to find a company that makes a striping kit that is competitively priced and reliable.

Jason