ezdumper check it out!?.....

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by SouthShoreLandscape, Oct 27, 2007.

Which do you have?

Poll closed Nov 9, 2007.
  1. Dump Insert

2. Dump truck

3. Insert w/cab protector

4. Insert w/sides

5. Nothing Im a loser who bags the leaves

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SouthShoreLandscape

SouthShoreLandscape LawnSite Member

I just bought this off the internet, It will be here tuesday.
    I paid 2700 complete with all,taxes etc.
    Can anyone tell me about the sides, the way the dump works etc...

2. loom-gen

loom-gen LawnSite Member

If that's all the further it dumps, you'll probably be climbing up in it half the time. It looks hydrolic w/an electric motor. Simple toggle switch on a line you put were you want.
  3. CNYScapes

CNYScapes LawnSite Senior Member

they work great, youll be happy with it.
  4. lawnman456

lawnman456 LawnSite Member
    from ct

i bought a truckcraft for just less than 2700 and it was installed and i love it. i just built my box for leave so im about to break it in. so far i love.
  5. BeautifulBlooms

BeautifulBlooms LawnSite Senior Member

You bought it off the internet and you have no idea how it works? Wow I usually investigate my purchases.

We just ordered a 6'8" x 10' ez dumper dump trailer. It should be here this coming week and our backs are looking forward to it. We have a double ram, and supposedly it is the highest angled dump on the market which will be nice. It will get sides put onto it, and an optional top for fall cleanups that can come off for in season work.

I am excited.
  6. SouthShoreLandscape

I investigated the unit, however the mesh sides are a new thing, I was going to go with the cab protector, but the guy told me about the metal sides, now I dont need the cab protector nor do I need to build sides.
    The top of the mesh steel swings shut like barn doors, so I figured I can mount my leaf loader on that.
    Look at the picture of the unit on my original thread.
    Thats more or less what I was asking about, If anyone has the unit with the sides and what they thought.
    There are millions of threads about the unit itself, trust me I read them all....
  7. IMAGE

IMAGE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from midwest

Where did you buy it from? Right from EzDumper?
  8. SouthShoreLandscape

Yes I should have it on tuesday and as soon as i get it up and running (hopefully tuesday) I will post pics.
  9. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

I bought a Downeaster and its one of the best tools I have ever bought!!!!!!! Saves me tons of time. As far as the sides go, in the pic you posted, that looks like an accesory. I just used treated lumber, cut it down to 8'6" and used 2x4's to secure in the side rails.
  10. SouthShoreLandscape

Yes I seen the downeaster at my local dealer, however he wanted 2595 for the dump, 395 for the cab protector and 190 for installation (cant buy it without installation) and another 275 or so for the tarp, plus I would have had to spend 100 on lumber (or so)
    Plus tax on everything.
    I got this thing for 2700 shipped no tax.
    with the accessory sides.
    It dont need a cab protector being that it has sides , front, and rear.
    AND I may be able to attach my leaf loader to the top of the back.
    I wouldnt have been able to do that with a reg dump insert.
    Now I MAY be able to.
    Ill let you all know tomorrow.