F-750 Aluminum Dump,f-750 Roll Off Pics

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by mrsops, Mar 19, 2008.

1. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

rained out here today, i was bored took some pics of my f-750 dump truck and my f-750 roll off truck with my 334 on the back.

TRUCK PLOW AND SPREADER 200.jpg

TRUCK PLOW AND SPREADER 201.jpg

TRUCK PLOW AND SPREADER 202.jpg

TRUCK PLOW AND SPREADER 203.jpg

2. Sunscaper

Sunscaper LawnSite Senior Member

As usual, nice stuff man.

3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

does the bed on that roll off come closer to the cab? why is there so much space left between the cab and the bed?

4. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

yeah thats what i was going to say

5. forestfireguy

forestfireguy LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Do you have any height issues with the machine up on the truck like that?

6. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

The aluminum box looks expensive I imagine that cost a good chunk of change but it looks good.

I imagine the hooklift must be a extendable arm version if not chop 12 inches out of the frame :laugh:

Must be allot of work keeping the trucks clean :)

During the winter here they use brine on the roads it sticks to everything and it is sticky so the dirt sticks to it. A white truck turn brown it is horrible crap. It gets bettween the wheels on a dually or budd wheels in general it sticks collects the dirt. I had to take all the wheels off my truck wash them off put them back on. I tried cleaning them without taking the wheels off I got about a pound of sand off of each side.

Thank god winter is over I washed my truck it should be good till fall :canadaflag:

7. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

How come your license plate is on the side of the frame? Also if that is as close to the cab that the roll off bed comes to it you should put a big tool box in that space to haul material and a fuel tank to fill up the machines with.

8. mrsops

because some guys put either a box there or a automatic tarp when your hauling the container.. plus with out anything there you can see alot better when unloading the bed onto the ground.

9. mrsops

very rare that i do there are a few here and there.

10. mrsops

that license plate you see ben is a trade waste plate for hauling material.. im thinking about putting a fuel tank in that space i think it would be a great idea..