F/s 1993 chevy/isuzu dump

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by yardworks inc., Feb 1, 2010.

1. yardworks  inc.

yardworks inc. LawnSite Member

I have 1993 chevy/isuzu cab forward dump, 16 ft. Flat bed, 163,5xx miles, diesel, pto dump, automatic transmission, 18,000 gvwr , the truck runs great, looks decent for the year and mileage. I will get some pics up as soon as the weather breaks and i can clean it up. Would make a great leaf truck if someone wanted to build a box for it, or it would be great for mulch. The truck has plenty of power, i have had three pallets of sod on it and it did fine. We are selling it to buy a larger dump for dirt and gravel. Need to sell asap $7000 obo

2. yardworks  inc.

bump !!!!!

3. FordLandscapesInc

FordLandscapesInc LawnSite Member

These are great trucks whether a landscape truck, dump truck or whatever. Not lowballing BUT, IMO you're not going to see any interest in this truck until you get the price down to 'round 6k ish. Would like to see all the pics possible. thanks jason ford.

4. FordLandscapesInc

FordLandscapesInc LawnSite Member

EDIT....meant to say 5-5500.00

5. yardworks  inc.

I have room to play with on this truck just needed a starting point. I will get pics as soon as possible. Any questions call John at 270-994-9907.

6. yardworks  inc.

bump !!!!

7. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

Your starting price should be good if the truck is in good shape. I just sold mine with a broken frame, for parts, for 3500.00.

8. yardworks  inc.

bump!!!!!!

9. PhillipsBrosLawnCare

PhillipsBrosLawnCare LawnSite Member

Any pics....? We're close

10. modedicebox

modedicebox LawnSite Senior Member

Yea, I got to see pics, too