F.s. 2002 walker mtghs

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by LawnPro19, Oct 15, 2009.

1. LawnPro19

LawnPro19 LawnSite Senior Member

i am selling a 2002 walker mtghs 20hp 48in ghs deck.... the mower has 1327hrs. on it as of right now, the mower and hopper are in great shape, only problem is the motor needs a ring job which is fairly inexpensive, one cylinder has low compression but is still running and cuttin beautifully...main reason for selling is no one is willing to pay extra for bagging right now and im switching over to strictly mulching, i purchased this mower specifically for the gas stations i was doing to pick up trash and it worked great, i no longer have the gas stations so needless to say it needs to go... $3,000 or OBO... mower also comes with a new box of disposable dump bags and brand new set of blades!! if interested i will be more then happy to send pictures!!

2. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

Low profile tires? 9.5 bu. bin? HD gearboxes? what does this thing have... pics would help... solid price for a machine that last

3. LawnPro19

sry will... it has 9.5 bushel hopper, low pro all terrain tires, HD van ruden gear boxes

4. LawnPro19

will get pics up this weekend

5. stang2244

stang2244 LawnSite Senior Member

Would you be willing to ship? I have no idea what it would cost for this thing but I'd be very interested to look into it if that's an option.

6. LawnPro19

yea id be willing to do that.... if u wanna look into it and get some prices get back with me and we can figure somthin out!!

7. LawnPro19

morning bump...

8. stang2244

Sent you a pm last night. I'll look into shipping, but I'd like to see pics asap.

Thanks

9. stang2244

I don't understand why people post things for sale and then never follow through. If you aren't serious about selling something don't waste our time.

10. LawnPro19

dude are you serious i do work and i dont live on the computer... if you are serious i will follow through