F/S 2005 14 foot trailer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by THEGOLDPRO, Mar 6, 2008.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Hello guys i have a 2005 14 foot single axle TWF trailer for sale it has a trimmer rack on it. the axle rating is 2995 no brales, so its just under 3k which in ct 3k requires trailer brakes, tires are in good condition, over all condition of the trailer is good, the dech is in great shape as well. were looking to upgrade to a new 16 footer, so this must go.

Price is 1k FIRM please no tire kickers, first 1k takes it off my hands. trailer is located in Waterbury CT 06710.

I will take a few more pics tomorrow as well, and if you want any secific pics let me know. the ones i have are just pics of the trialer in them, lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. THEGOLDPRO

bump guys :)

3. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Get a few more close ups, I am lookin for a 14ft trailer. For 1k ill make the drive down there upon closer inspection.. do all the lights work? ever had a problem with any of them?

4. THEGOLDPRO

be specific as to what pics you want, the trailer is in great shape, no problems with it. all lights work fine, nevr had a problem with em. this trailer is ready to be used needs nothing. im only selling because im looking to upgrade to a dual axle 16 footer.

5. Itzkcatz

Itzkcatz LawnSite Member
    from CT

Bump nice trailer,

6. MysticLandscape

I want it so how do you wanna do it?

7. THEGOLDPRO

let me talk to my brother see what he wants to do, a member on her has a trailer for sale were interested in, so i gotta touch base with him before we get rid ofthis one, lol

8. MysticLandscape

Ok sounds good let me know if you def get that other one then I can come down this week I am on spring break or we can can meet wherever.

9. THEGOLDPRO

sounds good man ill let you know in a little bit.