1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Bull Rider Sulky used 1 time

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by castill, Feb 4, 2008.

1. castill

castill LawnSite Member

For Sale: Once used Bull Rider Sulky. I purchased this Bull Rider new on 10/28/07 for $359.59. I used it on 1 yard and didn't't like it. I have an additional mounting bracket that Trimmer Trap gave me. One is a little heavier than the other. This Bull Rider is practically brand new. I have the original box and receipt. The 1st $275.00 takes it home. If you want it shipped, it will be at your expense from 47136. It won't be cheap, but I suspect that even with shipping it will be cheaper than a new one. I live 20 Minutes outside of Louisville Ky in Lanesville In.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. please list a phone number for contact and once you have been a member for 10 days and make 10 posts you will be able to send/receive private messages. Thanks, Mike

200802040001.jpg

200802040002.jpg

200802040003.jpg

P2040028_01.jpg

2. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

Try it again, Give it another shot- I hated mine when I first had it - difficult to get used to but then I loved it untill it broke again and again. I won't go back to regular sulkies.

3. castill

castill LawnSite Member

Yes it is still for sale. I'm contemplating putting it on e-bay and see is I can move it there. If interested give me a call at 502-299-5069. If I don't answer just leave a voice mess. Scott

4. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

Could you check on shipping for me to 49428?

Thank you.

5. castill

castill LawnSite Member

Sure, check back tomorrow afternoon and i'll see what I can come up with.

6. castill

castill LawnSite Member

According to UPS.com shipping would be $29.00 (rounded) to 49428. However, my gut tells me this is a little cheap. If you would like to see what figure you come up with, the box measures 31"x18"x12" and weighs 60#'s. It will be shipped from 47136. Thanks, Scott

7. Ned5485

Ned5485 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Where are you located? I am in Evansville. Did you get a regular sulky? Interested in a partial trade for one? How about a trailer? I need to get rid of my 12x6.5 tandem axle. Any interest?

8. castill

castill LawnSite Member

I am located 10 miles from exit 118 interchange off of I-64. I run my beagles in Lynnville and it takes me a little over an hour to get there, so I would say 90 minutes to E-ville from my house. Thanks for the offer, but I really don't need anymore equipment.

9. Ned5485

Ned5485 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Is the price firm? Give me a call if you are willing to negotiate.

Thanks,
    Ned
    812-459-2848