F/S or Trade 52" Grasshopper!!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by S3Scooter, Jul 21, 2007.

1. S3Scooter

S3Scooter LawnSite Member

52" Grasshopper is only a couple of years old with a 23 h.p. Kohler, and has only 120 hrs. on it. Still have the ROPS for it, and a mulcher bagger system. It is used weekly so the hours will go up on it. $5500 or trade.

12' Big Tex, Lawn trailer ready to go to work. Tool rack, 2 trimmer trimmer rack, custom tool box mount w/bulit in truck tool box, Pro Locker boot for the 52" mower.

Trade-I am looking for an enclosed tandem trailer, and a 36" walk behind. The trailer is only avalable with trade, or package sale $7000. I still have accounts for the season, and would need a mower and trailer to finish.

Here are some quick pics. I will get better ones for serious intrest. Nothing else on the trailer is for sale of trade, and I am keeping the rest of my equipment so please don't ask.

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

2. S3Scooter

Anyone in between Jersey and me intrested, I am leaving Friday for Jersey and could bring it with me. I will sell just the mower, or the package anytime. I don't have to wait until the end of the season.

S3

3. S3Scooter

Snaped some fresh ones today.

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

4. shouse

shouse LawnSite Member

would u be intersted in a great dane surfer 2006 model with 120 hrs on it

5. shouse

shouse LawnSite Member

and some cash with the great dane . let me know

6. S3Scooter

Shoot me some pics.,specs., & what size is it?

Scott

7. shouse

shouse LawnSite Member

i get u some pics later but the specs is a 19hp kaw 52 inch deck hydro its a creme puff . 120 hrs on it. berfore i get the pictures up r u intersted?

8. GroundEffects125

GroundEffects125 LawnSite Senior Member

i have a 6x12 enclosed trailler if anyone is intrested or maybe u are its not double axle tho

9. S3Scooter

No thanks, I really am looking for a 36. Mine is already a 52, and too big for my personal use. I am getting out of mowing. Just want a 36, and and enclosed trailer to store it and the rest of my equiptment in because I have lack of storage. I have to keep moving things around to keep them out of the weather.

Btt!

10. S3Scooter

Really want a tandem, but good luck.

Willing to travel for the right deal everyone. I am leaving for the Jersey Shore early on Saturday morning, and will bea going from Virginia to Michigan about mid August.

There is really a nice 36 in Fredericksburg I want, so $$ CASH $$ is welcome too.

S3