F650 Dump truck in MA w/40K Miles. $19,500

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Greybeard, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Greybeard

Greybeard LawnSite Member

Red 2002 Ford F650 Dump truck. 26,000 GVW. No CDL required in most states. 7.3 Powerstroke diesel V8, Fuller 6-spd. manual trans. Galion 5-7 yard 10' dump body is 6'6" high at side. Tilt wheel, AC and cruise control, dual 50-gallon tanks, dual batteries, block heater, 20-ton pintle hook plus receiver hitch and Drawtite electric brake controller in cab. One owner, a small excavating co., bought a larger truck. This one has been maintained by Ford, and is in good condition. Never had a plow or sander. The bed shows some use, and it needs a new tarp on the load cover. Registered and working now. Located in western MA near junction of I90 and I91. PM me or call (413)467-7510. $19,500 for fast sale.
    (Having trouble uploading photo. Will try again later.)

2. EgansCountryGardens

EgansCountryGardens LawnSite Member

how many miles? may be interested. See if you can figure out how to upload the pics

3. EgansCountryGardens

Oh I see 40K miles. Pics would be great.

4. haybaler

haybaler LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

ya, love to see a pic. i'm not far from you

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Here are the pics guys im posting for him........

untitled.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled4.jpg

6. Greybeard

Thanks again for your help, Mike. I'll get this computer stuff figured out someday.
    Guys, the truck is dirty, especially the tailgate, as they shut off the water line at our shop last seek to keep it from freezing. It cleans up pretty well.

7. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

Do you have a need for a smaller truck?
    Any chance you'd be interested in a partial trade/cash? I have a nice F-450 dump, and I'd love to upgrade to a 650. :weightlifter:

8. Greybeard

Bigjeeping - Thanks for your response. The company bought a larger truck to replace this one.

9. SpruceLandscape

SpruceLandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

bigjeeping, what year 450? miles? 4x4? diesel? am keeping my eye out for a good used dump, but won't need it till next year. How fast are you looking to get out of it and how much do you think you would take? Man. or auto? Thanks

10. EgansCountryGardens

Is this truck still for sale?