Fair price for my Wildcat?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Billpa, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Billpa

Billpa LawnSite Member
    from pa

I’m thinking of selling my Z and was wondering if anyone had an idea of a fair price, it’s a wildcat 52" liquid cooled kawi with only 100 hours on it, bought it back in June I believe, then we entered a drought just after hence the low hours.. I know prices vary from area to area, I’m located in north central pa.. Any ideas would be appreciated.. Thanks

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

2007 Model 52 Inch Cut With A Velocity Deck,26 Lc Kaw @ 100 Hours,price New Around 8k With Taxes Included,start @ 6800 Or Try E Bay.
  3. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

I sold my 05 wildcat with 500 hrs on it for $6000.00 this past June. I think what sold it was that I took good care of it cosmetically. The guy came all the way from Florida to get it. He was impressed with the way it looked.
  4. Billpa

Billpa LawnSite Member
    from pa

Mow pro,
    Wow 8k with taxes!! It always amazes me just how widely the new prices vary, some dealers around here wanted almost 10k for it this summer, I drove about 45 minutes and picked it up for 9 something, I’ll have to dig up the invoice just to see what I did pay, but anyway that was the best price anywhere near my area

yeah that’s definitely a plus, a well kept machine.. Mine only having 100 hours is like new, well other than a small tear in the back of the seat, got to close to a try limb but it is no big deal for the price that someone would get it at.

Thanks guys...

anyone else closer to my area or in a similar market as fair as new pricing have any ideas? I would take a real beating if I sold it for 6 something, that would entirely negate my profit for those 100 hours and then some..
  5. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

List It right here On Lawn Site...be fair with the price.../If you want to sell It fast.

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought a 2006 model the same mower for $7200 brand new 26 lc with a 52 inch deck.
  7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

From talking to a few dealers in SE pa and south Jersey looking at that machine they wanted $8800+++.