Falken Truck Tires

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Potomac Lawns Inc., Feb 29, 2012.

1. Potomac Lawns Inc.

Potomac Lawns Inc. LawnSite Senior Member

Just wanted to see if anybody has used Falken tires on your truck, if so would you get them again. Thanks

2. integrityman

integrityman LawnSite Bronze Member

Potomac-

Recently I was close to buying a set for my Chevy 1/2 ton. I read a lot of on line reviews. It seemed like a lot of reviews reflected very sloppy- near dangerous- handling under load and/ or in cornering.... look at the various on line tire websites and find the exact tire model your looking for....there are typically loads of consumer reviews.

I ended up going tried and true with the Dueler AT Revo's...I wanted something I could depend on for all weather including plowing. Expensive :cry::cry: but worth it. Get what ya pay for.

3. beano

beano LawnSite Senior Member

x2, Just purchased my 4th set of Duler AT Revo's, ill never buy another kind.

4. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I just got some on my truck, and i like them alot! very good tread design. I didnt spin in the mud. Only have about 1500 miles on them tho...

5. Potomac Lawns Inc.

Did you get load range E I assume?

6. clay duncan

clay duncan LawnSite Senior Member

I ran a set on a f250 and i would buy them again. i got really good service from them. they did really well plowing snow and the truck handled very well with no road noise.....

7. Potomac Lawns Inc.