Fall 2013 and new vac

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by M RASCOE&SONS, Oct 10, 2013.

1. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

That's a big mother sucker. Pretty frickin sweet. Nice purchase

2. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

That is a time saver. :waving:

3. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

I went with the 29 because my buddy has 5 yrs on his giant vac leaf vac with the same motor and it runs just like the day he got it.i put a request in with the wife for a Gopro cam as a early xmas present so I will get some good pics and videos of it in action.

4. M RASCOE&SONS

I was thinking of making one up myself but I don't have any time with coaching soccer,work and 3 kids in sports.:dizzy:

5. Grassman7271

Grassman7271 LawnSite Member

Yeah, I sorta made time. If you check out my thread Fagan Landscaping one of the pictures has a work in progress picture. Planning on finishing it up Tuesday. Just have a little more welding to do.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. LR3

LR3 LawnSite Senior Member

Awesome bro. That thing is a beast. Whats the cost of it? Can't wait for GoPro vids.

7. M RASCOE&SONS

marcus it was 6700 plus tax.I fired it off today for my buddy and it sounds awesome idling:drinkup:

8. LR3

LR3 LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, great investment. 29hp, jesus, keep kids and animals far, far away. lol Congrats and good for you.

9. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Awesome... thanks for the info.... I have heard great things about the Vanguard as well... Cant wait for some go pro footage!

10. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

looks sweet! I see scag made a few improvements over giant vac. can't wait to see some video!