Fall clean-up pics, CT

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Nov 3, 2010.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

sadly you have no idea what you are talking about, in no way shape or form is the little wonder "just like" the hurricane blower, the biggest little wonder with the 14hp only produces 3000cfm, the hurricane produces 5000cfm if my math is correct thats a mear 2000cfm more air. no big deal right?

only poor people who cant afford the big money blowers call them over rated. now please stop bothering me with your jelious jibberish.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  2. djlunchbox

djlunchbox LawnSite Member

gold, i'm pretty sure you should let me borrow the loader on sunday morning. i'll bring it back full of leaves that will keep the leaf box nice and warm for you on monday.....:D
    that hurricane blower looks bitchin'

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  3. Turf Commando

Turf Commando LawnSite Bronze Member

Posted via Mobile Device

4. Turf Commando

Could the hurricane blower ratings be over rated? YES I'M JEALOUS OF YOUR BROTHERS BUSINESS...
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

THEGOLDPRO...

I just got the big hurricane blower dropped off at my house this afternoon. I've got a big clean-up to do tomorrow with it, so I'll let you know how it does. I ran it around my yard tonight, but I didn't have many leaves so I couldn't truly see how this thing does with big piles.

6. THEGOLDPRO

atleast you admit it. and yet you keep rambling about things you know nothing of.

7. THEGOLDPRO

def let me know, i am seriously considering picking the bigger one up next year. only thing that makes me alittle leary is the fact its like a z-mower in terms of pumps and wheel motors, those get expensive then they decide to break.

8. kps2389

kps2389 LawnSite Senior Member

Wow Ben everyone is jealous of you!

And just so Turf Commando knows I own a 14 hp little wonder with the exact same motor as the Goldpros hurricane blower. I have used mine and also used his blower. The hurricane hands down blows 2 or 3 times harder.

9. THEGOLDPRO

it doesnt matter kyle, turf commando is an expert and knows everything about every blower on the market. he also owns those really powerful br550's, so clearly he knows something we dont know.

10. Turf Commando

How long has your nose been brown.....?

Careful NoPRO....! your brother may see you mouthing off and fire ur a$$....:cool2: