Fall clean-up pics, CT

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Nov 3, 2010.

1. lawnprosteveo

lawnprosteveo LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

LOL...thats funny. Too many trees around here to mulch and make it look nice. Ive tried it. GoldPro, those are awesome blowers. The right equipment makes all the difference.

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

First time I've seen this thread, looks like that thing does a nice jon, I'd like to get one of those eventually, it will be quite a while though.

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

why do you keep assuming i work for my brother? i mean clearly you are talking out of your ass so im just trying to figure you out alittle.

on a side note i dont even know why im talking to a guy with a rusty 93 f150 and crappy equipment.

4. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

The true test will be sometime in December when your freezing your nuts off trying to finish last minute cleanups and the leaves are frozen to the ground. I've yet to find a solution for that.:rolleyes:

5. THEGOLDPRO

im hoping to be done with all my cleanups by thanksgiving. i always try and make thanksgiving my deadline.

6. Turf Commando

Turf Commando LawnSite Bronze Member

Goldilocks, you will never figure me out, because your IQ has to be higher then your age...!
    On a side note, my truck is a 92 ....:D

7. Green Team Landscaping

Green Team Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats a hell of a deal! I paid I think $3,700 for mine with 89k. Great trucks to have around!

8. GreenmanCT

GreenmanCT LawnSite Senior Member
    from ct

hows the hurricane handle the hills? i went the jrco blower buggy route this year. its not the best, but def saved me ALOT of time. did you consider a buffalo before buying the hurricane?

9. THEGOLDPRO

i have no idea what a buffalo is, the hurricane handles the hills pretty good, only thing i dont like is the low oil shut off switch, it keeps kicking on when i get on any hills that are a bit too steep and shuts the machine off. i need to find where it is and un plug it so it stops turning off.

10. LandContract

LandContract LawnSite Member
    from MN

Just read the first page, but I'm guessing you sub out leaf vacuuming? Regardless, how can you get away with that much in the way of your view of the road? The engine and tranny can't like all the obstruction of air flow either...

Pretty hard to move a levee with a blower, usually if you want to move them at all you use a dozer :p