Fall Cleanup Action Pics!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Nov 2, 2007.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

This is my oversized cleanup fleet. We havent finished everything on the box yet, got a few things to add and improve but worked on it till after 10:00 last night so we could try out today. I need to do some painting, add lights, tarp the mesh so the leaf particles don't blow out, fix the rear doors the i added, do some lettering and a few other things to have everything working flawlessly. The box was put on with a huge front-end loader (sorry so pics of that but it was very tricky and kinda crazy but it worked)

Main Equipment used for cleanups:
    Ford F-350
    EZ-Dumper - 5' steel leaf box
    Billy Goat 16hp. leaf loader
    RedMax EBZ8000, EBZ7001 back pack blowers, 2600 handheld blower
    Walker 20hp GHS mower
    ...Rakes of course

The truck is 10' off the ground at the top of the box.

Here are some action pics from a big cleanup we did today. The guy in the pics is my helper.

DSCF8955.JPG

DSCF8956.JPG

DSCF8957.JPG

DSCF8958.JPG

DSCF8959.JPG

2. RedMax Man

More action...

DSCF8960.JPG

DSCF8961.JPG

DSCF8952.JPG

DSCF8954.JPG

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good your leaf box and loader looks nice!

4. SimonCX

SimonCX LawnSite Senior Member

Just wondering is that the mesh tarp from northern tool? How is it working out and is there alot of blowout because my canvas top works great but when the loader is on it looks like I have a ballon in the truck.

5. newtostone

newtostone LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

By chance do you have air bags on your truck in the rear?? If so where did you get them and how much? Thanks in advance.

6. RedMax Man

Yes its from Northerntool.com. I works great, lets the air out but keeps the debris inside. Its doesn't "balloon up" when the loader is running. I need to cover all the mesh on the box because it still blows dust through. They come is many sizes.
    Yes those are airbags but they only have 30psi in them, that truck barely sags but i'm going to put more in them. I bought this truck off another kid so they were already on. I know AWDirect.com has them. cost 200 - 350 bucks i think.

thanks for the comments everyone, keep 'em coming. More pics to come.

7. RedMax Man

Working on the box at 10 pm. Thursday night....

DSCF8946.JPG

DSCF8948.JPG

DSCF8942.JPG

DSCF8951.JPG

DSCF8949.JPG

8. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Everything looks great! I bet that black Ford looks pretty dirty after all those clean-ups!

9. SimonCX

SimonCX LawnSite Senior Member

Do you have to take your loader off to dump? I was going to mount mine on the tailgate but it's heavy to get on and off, so I mounted it on the front on the traler. I wish someone would come out with a hitch that has a cage for the loader and be able to hook up a trailer at the same time, hopefully I can make one that works for next year over the winter.

10. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

Nice setup you have there, quite a step up from last year. How many jobs have you gotten from the "you rake them we take them" sign?