Fall Cleanup Pics

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Even Cut Lawn Care, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Even Cut Lawn Care

Even Cut Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Here Are A Couple Pics Of My Setup In Action....at My House Lol

Leaf Pickup 001.jpg

Leaf Pickup 002.jpg

2. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

T shirts and wife beaters. Man you guys have it easy. Today was 43 degrees, cloudy, 20-30 mph wind gusts, and everything was soaked from an inch of rain yesterday.

I like the trailer setup.

3. advantage landscaping

advantage landscaping LawnSite Member

I take that it's home made... how did you do it? What brand trailer? How much did it cost total, if you don't mind?

4. Even Cut Lawn Care

YES I DID IT MYSELF. THE TRAILER IS ONE THAT ONE OF MY CREWS USE DURING THE MOWING SEASON. I DID NOT BUILD THE TRAILER IT IS 14'X6.6' AND HAS 3500LB AXLES. COST 1750.00 BRAND NEW. I BUILT THE LEAF BOX AND A TAILGATE FOR AROUND $250 AND A DAYS WORTH OF FAB WORK. I HAVEAN OVERHEAD HOISTIN MY SHOP AND CAN LIFT IT ON IN THE FALL AND OF IN THE SPRING. JUST EASY BOLT ON. THE VAC WAS $3200. SO IT LOOKS LIKE $5200 IN THAT SETUP.

5. Even Cut Lawn Care

LOL... THAT PIC WAS AT MY HOUSE THE FIRST TIME WE TRIED OUT THE NEW SETUP. AT ACTUAL CUSTOMERS WE DRESS A LIL MORE PROFFESSIONAL. BUT YEAH THE WEATHER HAS BEEN GREAT. IT DOESNT LOOK IT BUT WE GOT ABOUT AN INCH OF RAIN THE DAY BEFORE THAT PIC.

6. advantage landscaping

That's one of the cleanest, neatest leaf collection systems I have ever seen. If I ever have one, I want one that looks like that! Great job!

What exactly did you do to fab the leaf box?

7. Even Cut Lawn Care

well...Picture 7 20' sticks of 2x2 3/16 angle iron, 4 sheets of plywood, and a welder. I did it all from there. The entire box lifts off with the removal of 14 bolts. I also added a slightly larger piece of pipe for the discharge to go into the trailer through. I had to do quite a bit of fabrication on the discharge of the vac too. the way it was designed was kinda dumb and would'nt work for me(or anyone else for that matter) lol i added several hooks on the side of the trailer to lace the tarp through. This pic was before that so it looks much cleaner now. Ill try to post a new pic.

8. advantage landscaping

Well it looks fantastic, im jealous

9. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

That is a very nice, clean looking setup.

10. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice setup... what size vac is that you have? Clean lookin.