Fall Cleanup Productivity?!

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by TempleLawnCare, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, well....in fact mine needed a filter when it bent the rod too, lol. It had tipped over on my trailer and flooded the filter with gas and then that caused it to plug up. Most engines are more forgiving though!!!!

I gotta take out the trash and get some sleep...good luck to you too.

2. TempleLawnCare

TempleLawnCare LawnSite Member

Sounds like I just found the perfect formula for disaster today then......

3. TempleLawnCare

I got lucky, I was able to put in a new pushrod, tighten the valves, changed the oil, and air filter.......seems good to go. Will keep my eye open for a honda replacement.

4. thecuttingedgelawn

thecuttingedgelawn LawnSite Member

I don't know or care what kind of equipment you have Orange mower but there is no need to criticize people and their equipment. Everyone has to start somewhere and some aren't as privileged as others as to the type/condition/brand of equipment they run. I started out with a 50" Craftsman ZTR and and it wasen't as good as my Ferris or Exmark but it got lots of jobs done and sufficed until I was able to get a better mower. (and it still goes, so we use it as our farm campground mower and it still runs good) Would I advise someone to buy one? Not reall, unless that's all they can afford. A person that starts small, with rougher equipment than they would like, once they grow and are able to afford better equipment, they are able to look back and realize that what they have now is from all their sweat and hard work. VERY SATISFYING! Just think before you type. Thanks

5. TempleLawnCare

The main thing is, it is profitable and it's paid for. It's all quality equipment. I buy as I grow. [​IMG]

6. TempleLawnCare

.....and I am not rolling down the road like this anymore....lol

7. thecuttingedgelawn

thecuttingedgelawn LawnSite Member

That's the way to roll! = Buy as you grow and having everything paid for. As do I and its a nice feeling!

8. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

You got rid of that setup...man that's the best setup of all. By the time you get to the dump there's nothing left to unload!:laugh:

9. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

Lol, I was thinking the same thing.

10. TempleLawnCare

It isn't as fun either......lol...... Now that I am all boxed in, it's kinda weird not worrying about leaves or tarps flying.