Fall Cleanup Productivity?!

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by TempleLawnCare, Oct 21, 2012.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

small world isnt it!

i hear the drug running biz is good up there, homeland security just raid a house this weekend didnt they?

2. SDLandscapes VT

SDLandscapes VT LawnSite Senior Member

a leaf plow will be essential

3. TempleLawnCare

TempleLawnCare LawnSite Member

If they did I haven't heard about it, wouldn't doubt it, every couple weeks they got a meth lab bust somewhere in the county.

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Sounds like a great place to live.

5. TempleLawnCare

I seen the leaf plow and looks like a nice investment, I went for the leaf loader first and just bought the BillyGoat friday.

6. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

I have a ez dump with a custom built aluminum leaf box that would complete your set up. $3,000 and you have a dump truck.

yeah i hear the meth labs are springing up all over the place.

7. newguy123

newguy123 LawnSite Bronze Member

Easy buddy...the guy's trying. Maybe it's all paid off and he's got low overhead...whatever works.

8. TempleLawnCare

I would love a dump insert one day, my 1/2 ton is maxed out. All in due time. Thanks newguy, all these guys had to start out somewhere to. I see so many brand new rigs sitting idle, I have no clue how they are making it.

9. TempleLawnCare

...unless they were born into money, ass deep in debt or started saving when they were 12

10. TempleLawnCare

How are these guys making nice rows of leaves, I have a cemetery I maintain for the township. I want to be able to blow everything to the road in the middle in a nice row and drive along and suck it up turn around and do the other half the same way. Trying to get away with as minimal raking as possible.