Fall Cleanup

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by lawnboy349, Aug 7, 2006.

1. lawnboy349

lawnboy349 LawnSite Member

What all is included in a fall cleanup? Do you just remove the leaves? Or do you dethatch and aerate also or are these seperate services? Do you mow the lawn after all the leaves are removed. Also what is your hourly rate? Thanks in advance

2. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

My fall cleanups is strictly Leaf Removal. I offer the option to haul away or leave in bags (Most people haul away because I charge more for bags, because it is more work), but some people want that, so I offer it. My hourly rate depends. Usually I will charge $45.00 an hr. per man usually a 3 man crew = $135.00 an hour. but I like to work that into a desired price or set price as I call it. I just give the client one bill for the whole job, so the client doesnt really know I am charging by the hour. For a small residential property, I charge between $200.00 - $1200. But I will always go out and look at a property before I give a price. Hope this helps!

3. lawnboy349

lawnboy349 LawnSite Member

Thank you N&CLandscaping for the response. I agree with you that you just give the customer a bid and don't tell htem your hourly rate.

4. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

my fall clean up is only leaf and stick removal....if they want i will then come in after thats done and provide more services at an extra cost