Fall Cleanups: the perfect time to get new clients.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BSDeality, Nov 3, 2003.

1. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

I invested $200 in 3 signs + 1 banner for my trailer advertising for leaf cleanups. They've been up for 3 days, only at my house (so far). Already i've lined up enough work to pay them off several times over. I've acquired 2 new clients for next spring as well. both of which were currently unhappy with their current LCO. They decided they didn't want to give them another red cent, and to try someone new.

Next spring i'm hitting hard with the advertising!

2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I am glad the signs are working for you. I have 50 blank signs and a screen. I am going to screen print my own signs over winter (just one of my winter projects) in prepartion for next spring.

Congrats!!!
    MATT

3. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

yup i got 6 new calls sunday for cleanups.they all saw this rig

im000168 (2).jpg

4. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

the signs were definitely expensive. I bought some supplies to make my own signs, I printed up a similar design to what the graphics people made me. Then i printed them on 17x22" paper. I've clear coated them twice so far. another 3-4 coats and they should be just about water proof and ready to go out into the weather.

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

BIG selling time! This is a great time to get in there for next season.;)

6. the scaper

the scaper LawnSite Senior Member

this entire season has amazed me. nice setup mike, for me the trailer could be a little longer for more pieces of equipment but then again our game plans may differ.

7. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

thats my smaller trailer.i have a 16 ft with a 16 hp giant vac skid mount on it.that truck is a baby 3/4 ton so i pack that one lite

8. the scaper

the scaper LawnSite Senior Member

10-4