1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

fall cleanups?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawncare18, Sep 26, 2006.

1. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

How many people are into fall cleanups??? Just starting to blow a few leaves here in cny area.. mainly at my golf course job.. but I think falls coming fast ..Anyone startng cleanups yet?? Or baging lawns??
  2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

They're green and still on the trees where I am
  3. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Same here...green and not falling!
  4. dfor

dfor LawnSite Senior Member

I could use the bagger on a few different lawns. Nothing to speak of though. Only the ones that go from green straight to brown.
  5. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

Very few trees have even started to turn seasonal colors here yet, just a few poplars, cottonwoods etc.
  6. AL Inc

AL Inc LawnSite Bronze Member

We have a couple of weeks to go before clean-ups. All of my leaf equipment is ready to go, got the tow behind vacuum back today.
  7. Mike's All Season Service

Mike's All Season Service LawnSite Senior Member

The color here is sweet, It changed from all GREEN to mostly COLOR in a week IMO i think its going to be an early fall for us. Im already starting to bag most of my lawns.
  8. ozd12005

ozd12005 LawnSite Senior Member

9. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Mostly green here but we have a little bit of red showing up. One yard with an oak is dropping some. Should have bagged it today but did not want to.
  10. Dstosh

Dstosh LawnSite Senior Member

Starting to fall here in WNY. Starting to Bag with the new Peco and Accelerator this week.