1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Fall customer letter

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LawnsRUsInc., Sep 22, 2004.

1. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Does anyone have any ideas or examples of a letter to send out to your customers for fall and winter services. I want to send it out to everyone that i ever did service for this year.

Thanks so much
  2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi LawnsRUsInc.,

Here are a bunch of fall flyer and postcard design ideas you can download.
  3. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

Dear Current and Past Customers,

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your loyal support this year.

As a gesture of my appreciation I would like to offer you ____________________ as a token of my appreciation.

Please keep in mind we are more than just a mowing company. We offer landscape design, installation, irrigation instalation and repairs, party setups, interior scapes, lighting (permenant and temporary) and referal discounts.

Thank you again for your business and we look forward to serving you more fully in the years to come!

4. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Team Gopher has many ideas to choose from. I personally go with the letter that thanks the customer for letting us service their property for Spring & Summer needs and talk about the services that we offer for the Fall & Winter.