Fall Flyers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by suprman9019er, Oct 19, 2006.

1. suprman9019er

suprman9019er LawnSite Member

Do you guys think it is a good idea to put out flyers saying something like ..."Sign up now for next season and get a free lawn mowing" or something like that

2. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Hope you get a response I asked a similar question and got no help.

3. MLI

MLI LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

Do a search....clean-up flyer....thats my new flyer. We offer a free fert with clean up.

4. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I would still be advertsing for fall services at this point. However, you could be prospecting for new lawn customers for next year at the same time. We are still picking up new customers for the 2007 season. Most people at this point will want to wait until next season anyway.

5. HazellLawnCare

So if I start advertising for the 2007 season and offer a good deal you think I can start acquiring new business? I am thinking about sending out 10,000 very professional looking postcards offering a good deal on next years services along with a pre pay discount if paid by the first of the year. Do you think 50 or 100 new accounts is possible from this?

6. Josh.S

Josh.S LawnSite Bronze Member

Can you scan a copy or something on here.. I want to send out postcards for next year but I need some ideas for how to make them...

Thanks...

Josh
    Mow Right

7. gqnine44

gqnine44 LawnSite Senior Member

No ..

8. HazellLawnCare

So what do you think is a feasible number for this kind of advertising? In early march I am going to be sending out 20,000 or 30,000 more postcards. What kind of numbers do you think I can expect?

9. kentuckylawns

kentuckylawns LawnSite Member

Im fairly new also but isnt 20,000 - 30,000 postcards going to be fairly expensive, postage is .39 cents already (im pretty sure). That seems costly, also i was wondering if some of the vets can post some example flyers of lawn mowing, and their fall flyer. All responses to this is greatly appreciated.

10. HazellLawnCare

Actually postage is 21cents per postcard when you do mass mailings like this. There may even be cheaper rates. I am just curious what kind of results advertising to this degree will bring.