Fall Prices/ promotions

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by collegecuttin'55, Aug 6, 2009.

1. collegecuttin'55

collegecuttin'55 LawnSite Member

Just curious as to when or if there will be fall promotions....love to get a hustler z-4 but not willing for 9500 id rather just stick it out with my fastrac....thanks a lot

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I am not aware of when or if we will be offering a fall sales promotion.
    As soon as I know I will have it posted here.

Pj

3. MoreMower4Me

MoreMower4Me LawnSite Member

Any word on the fall promo? I'm thinking about a SD 42" but when I called a dealer in southern Indiana their price had changed about $1000 on a 2009 compared to a 2008. Hopefully the fall promo will help bridge the gap. I should have jumped on that 2008.

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

There will be a limited promo that starts tomorrow and goes until the end of the 2009 calendar year.
    Check with your dealer for details.

Pj

5. MoreMower4Me

MoreMower4Me LawnSite Member

Are you going to post the details? My local dealer had no information on the fall promo but then again he did not know that you could get a Sport with a Honda engine.

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I am awaiting approval to post it, I will let you know.

Pj

7. collegecuttin'55

Any word on the fall promotions? I see your waiting for approval to post it but when might that be? thanks a lot

8. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I am still waiting.... hopefully soon...

9. collegecuttin'55

Okay since it seems like getting approval to post the promo prices is taking a while i was wondering if you could give me any promo prices you may know of on some mowers. My situation is that i currently have a 54" fastrak 21 kawi and im looking for a more commercial mower.

Im looking for any promo price on:
    48" trimstar 17 hp
    54" trimstar 19 hp
    54" trimstar 23 hp
    54" Z4 25 hp
    60" Z4 27 hp
    60" Hustler Z 25 hp

Im also wondering: Some of the yards that i mow have some small hills on top of a stone wall. When the grass is at all wet i tend to skid going down sometimes, turning barely in time to avoid the wall. Are any of these mowers better with not skidding? I know the trimstar's are known for being suctioned to the ground but id rather not walk if need be.

thanks for the help

10. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I can assure you the Hustler dealers will have great prices on all these units.
    As to promo prices, it varies by the serial # not the model # or series.
    Check with your dealer for inventory of units that may have a promo price.
    The new TrimStar walk behinds wont have a promo price, but like I said, I am sure your dealer had good pricing.
    The Z4 will have a promo price if bought with a Bac-Vac catching system, otherwise it wont have promo pricing.
    As to which riding unit would be better on a slope (not knowing how steep here) the full framed Hustler Z would be most stable, but not knowing the slope and it being wet I would be very cautious.
    The TrimStar by far would be your best bet for slopes.

Pj