Fall/Winter Equipment Specials

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by joe4, Oct 13, 2005.

1. joe4

joe4 LawnSite Member

Can anyone tell me who runs the best off season specials? I am going to be buying soon and do not want to find out in a month everthing is 25% off.
  2. JustMowIt

JustMowIt LawnSite Senior Member

We are selling our 1 season eqipment that we purchased in February, take a look at our website under the tab "Equipment for Sale". Our Season ends November 11th, but we are selling a few pieces prior to that.

3. joe4

joe4 LawnSite Member

Do you have anything bigger than 21'?
    Your setup looks awesome, you should put some pics in the pic forum.
  4. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Check with your local dealers, they are the ones that will probably run the % off deals. Usually the manufactures are the ones that offer the low or 0% financing deals. The manufactures will also run their deals at the beginning of the season. One local dealer here is running a 20% off all mowers in stock, up to $3000, deal now.
  5. Varsity L&G

Varsity L&G LawnSite Senior Member

Who makes your truck beds? I have had no luck finding them that small and am resorting to building my own.
  6. nitrotim

nitrotim LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Look on the wright link at the top of this page. Click on the channel program. I beat the dealer by 500.00 dollars going this way last winter.
  7. joe4

joe4 LawnSite Member

18% off is not bad,
    i have a quick 36 budget and wright tast.:)
  8. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

could you email me at david@frontierlawn.biz i need to ask you some questions about part of your web page.