Fall

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JB1, Oct 24, 2005.

1. With everyone working so hard and running crazy, do you take the time to enjoy the beauty around you or are you letting it pass you by. Here is a pic of around here ( not the best), lets see some fall pics from you all. Enjoy the fall color won't be here long.

picture 061 (3).jpg

2. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

Heres a few from Vt.

tractor and attachments and scenery 014.jpg

tractor and attachments and scenery 011.jpg

3. dfor

dfor LawnSite Senior Member

JBLAWN, that is an awsome pic. I love the Bradford Pears with the great foliage behind them. We are not having all that great of a foliage season due to the dry summer (I guess). Sorry, haven't taken any pics yet.

grassmanvt, those pics must have been before your snowfall? Hopefully it is after, and it all melted.

4. grassmanvt

They were taken before. Still just a trace here and there. It looks like we are in for more in the next couple days though. They are saying 6 inches or more in the higher terrain. Its just too early.

5. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

what the??? Snow over in Vt.? Get the plows on payup

6. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

yea i was gonna say wheres that white stuff.

7. grassmanvt

Funny you say that, just put one on, just in case. I don't plan on doing any drives but might have to do some lots. This is really getting in the way of finishing up mowing.

8. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

I heard Killington got a foot of snow over the past few days. We're just supposed to get rain here in Northern, NJ.

9. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

12345.jpg

10. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I love the colors and I really like the Fall clean season. Its cool, no bugs and if I don't get out today they will be there tomorrow. Its a less hectic pace compared to spring when everyone wants everything done yesterday. We have some great color although short lived but I like the changing seasons. It beats hurricanes and mudslides but you have to be able to hack some cold and snow.