1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Fanatic!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grassman177, May 17, 2010.

1. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i think most of us here are at least nuts about lawns. what is it that makes us work all day an d then come home and talk about it all night to strangers on the internet!?

sometimes i try to view myself thru others peoples eyes and i must look like a serious nerd.

how do you guys feel about your fanatisisms with lawns? i love it and i am loud and proud!!

2. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

I get made fun of often, from my parents, brother, uncle ex. As for me i love it...

3. MikeKle

MikeKle LawnSite Platinum Member

I always try to learn new things on here, and I have over the years, this is where I first heard of my eric elm gate assist, saw pics of the different trimmer and blower racks. Great site. but many different opinions.

4. Robert Pruitt

Robert Pruitt LawnSite Senior Member

love gettin' the green,from cuttin' the green. i am asked how can you stand to be outside when it's 90 degrees and 90 percent humidity? i guess it's the same reason i have a sweatshirt on when it's 60 degrees outside.

5. Alan0354

Alan0354 LawnSite Platinum Member

I am a small engine fanatic. Love to talk about hand held all day long.

Hey, there is another words for this............OCD!!!:laugh:

6. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

i just think of it as a learning experence. i have learned alot of the past 2 years. i enjoy being on here reading what people have to say.

7. Coastal Lawn Maintenance

Coastal Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

it all in the love of the grass and the smell of engines running all day

8. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I get made fun of a lot.

Nobody understands...

9. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

2cd this, nothing makes the GF more mad than pointing out the stripes that look good as we go by!!!

10. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Thank God I don't have a girlfriend...I don't think it would last too long! haha