Farm Crop Extracts products?

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by BRANDMEL, Jun 22, 2005.

1. BRANDMEL

BRANDMEL LawnSite Member

Anyone else using them? I noticed Farm Crop Extracts Is a lawnsite sponsor now and I have been using some of the products with great results. Anyone else?

2. BRANDMEL

BRANDMEL LawnSite Member

You could hear a pin drop in this forum ;)

3. NattyLawn

NattyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

That's what usually happens...Flurry of actvity, then dead...

4. ITRY

ITRY LawnSite Member
    from KY

Haven't used them, but am definitely considering it.

5. BRANDMEL

BRANDMEL LawnSite Member

The Green Guardian selective herbicide works!!!! I tried it for the first time yesterday, It destroyed clover in about 14 hours(thick clover) burnt down to ashes with no harm to the turf. The dandys look like dried up banana peels. If you need a good weed product for turf I would recommend it.

6. NattyLawn

NattyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Have you applied Green Guardian more than once? Is it commercially viable? I believe it must be applied every 1-4 weeks and that might be a tough sell...Is the fert organic?

7. BRANDMEL

BRANDMEL LawnSite Member

Give them a call, Mark will tell you all about it. I have applied it on 6 different properties,one of them twice. The young and smaller weeds it took care of... the larger mature ones looks like one more app should finish'm off. I just started using the products and so far I have not been disappointed.

8. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Farm Crop is a sponsor and they have their own forum. If you post questions there I am sure they would be happy to respond with some helpful information and insight.

9. BRANDMEL

BRANDMEL LawnSite Member

Sean I have tried post on that forum... I get a "must be moderated" redirection?? I'll send you a PM.....Thanks

10. muddstopper

muddstopper LawnSite Silver Member

I would just like to know how to contact them. Last time I looked there wasnt any links to a website or any other contact info.

Whoops! spoke to soon, I found the info dont know how I missed it.