Farmtrac

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by RGEISLER88, Aug 1, 2005.

1. RGEISLER88

RGEISLER88 LawnSite Member

How good is the farmtrac 300DTC and what is a good price for a new one? I was quoted $12,700. What does a loader cost for this tractor? Thanks

2. DK35vince

DK35vince LawnSite Member

My nieghbor has had a FarmTrac 360 DTC for a year or so now (around 200 hours).
    Seems to like it, works good, no problems.
    Can't help you on the price.

3. Smalltimer1

Smalltimer1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I believe the Farm Trac, Long Agribuziness, and some other brand I can't remember off the top of my head, are variants of the older Ford/New Holland line of utility tractors made 15-20 years ago.

4. DK35vince

DK35vince LawnSite Member

Yes,this is true for many of the models over 40 HP.
    But the compact utility tractors under 40 HP are much more modernized.

5. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

The Farmtrac's are about average. There are better ones such as Massey Ferguson, John Deere, New Holland, Kubota, and Case IH and then their are some worse ones like the China built tractors. If the dealer has good parts and service departments and your don't plan on using the tractor commercially like all day every day then yea, i'd recommend one.

6. Smalltimer1

Smalltimer1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I couldn't remember where the line was for the new ones and the old ones as far as the design and build structure.

The newer Mahindras show a strong resemblance to the old International utility tractors.

7. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

All of the Mahindra tractors made until a couple years ago were made identical to the old B-414 Internations. The Newer ones have a more modern design though.