Fast Track Blades

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by csj1, Jun 1, 2004.

1. csj1

csj1 LawnSite Member
    from ID

Do you make high lift blades for the 52-inch Fast Track if so what is the part number? Can you also confirm the part number for the gator blades for this mower?

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

The FasTrak and Mini Z / Super Mini Z use the same blades, here is the info:
    For a 52" deck the std blade is part # 783753 and the hi-lift blade is part # 787721
    The Hustler part number for the Gator blade you seek is 785436.

Hope this helps

3. mikkydee

mikkydee LawnSite Member

I have a 52" fastrack and a 54" Fastrack and am looking for the heaviest duty gator type blade available. Oregon has changed their part numbers so many times you don't know what you are getting for the mower when you order it. Local Mower dealer repair mechanic tells me Oregon keeps changing suppliers and is why their numbers keep changing. Many of the heavy duty blades are not made anymore.
    On the 54" fastrack I am interested in the heaviest duty gator blade available. I much prefer the G6 gator blades that have a drop in the blade rather than the straight blades as they seem to cut the Pensacola bahai better with its long seed stems.
    I do know the number of that blade for the 52" is 396-711 but having trouble tracking down the similar blade for the 54"