fastest crew in east coast

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by italianstallion69, Sep 30, 2012.

1. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

What truck's do you'll run?

2. italianstallion69

italianstallion69 LawnSite Member

2010 silverado 1500 ext cab 8'
    1997 e350 box truck 16' box drw
    2003 box truck 10' box srw

i love box trucks for jobsites. im definitely goin to buy 1-2 more this spring.

might upgrade to a 2500 dodge crew cab and a 2500 dodge regular cab also for driving around "looking cool " trucks

we dont have lettering and stuff. the way I get jobs its not necessary and id end up with people calling me that I wouldnt work for.

how bout you?

3. bakertbyc

bakertbyc LawnSite Member

dam dude when i get back in i want to be doing exactly what you are! good looking work man!

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

99 Ram 1500 V8. Planing on adding a 3/4 ton next fall.

5. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

So you don't even own a little dump? Everything gets delivered?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. italianstallion69

everything gets delivered by triaxle dump or semi flatbed.

im going to buy a ford 8000 or 9000 rollback truck.

i have a part time CDL driver- sometimes I rent a 26' stake bed truck for him to drive block. we overload that thing by like 10K.

but my suppliers block truck can only take 40K of block and a semi direct from oberfields can take 50K so now I get stuff on semis. - this is why we rent telehandlers to unload- hence i need a 10k # telehandler

Im actually trying to start buying block direct and cut out the middle man.

i want the rollback truck + a 20yd dumpster to start collecting free horse and cow manure and composting it this summer so I can quit wasting 2-3g a site on topsoil. looking at screeners.

7. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

Let's see some fleet pics!

8. italianstallion69

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

cant all be 85grand!

medexpress was my first ever commercial client and i love them to death. i will always do a smaller scale project for them. roses and bayberry on patio will look nice in spring

box trucks-stay on jobsites we use them like big toolboxes so crew has tools. I am not always on jobsites so they need a truck to get materials+ tools to do work.

will try and get pix over the holiday! merry christmas!

9. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

"Merry Christmas" I like that. "Happy holidays" pisses me off actually. Looks like you run a tight ship.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. recycledsole

recycledsole LawnSite Gold Member
    from MD

hello,
    how do you take on work all over the country and still maintain a profit? doesnt travelling cost a lot?