Fastest leaf pickup crew in austintown Ohio video

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by GrasshoppersLLC, Nov 10, 2012.

1. TempleLawnCare

TempleLawnCare LawnSite Member

This yard filled my truck up 1 1/2 times as well, thought I would share a pic or two. I should get a video of my loader in action to post on my website.

:weightlifter:

m.west fall cleanup 002.jpg

m.west fall cleanup 003.jpg

m.west fall cleanup 010.jpg

m.west fall cleanup 021.jpg

2. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Silver Member

Very nice setup and truck :drinkup:

3. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Silver Member

Yes it does add up quickly.. i feel like i always fit more on my trailer lol, looks good

4. TempleLawnCare

Thanks, the homeowner was very pleased and signed up for weekly maintenance next year.

5. TempleLawnCare

I am thinking about boxing in the back of my trailer temporarily so I can tarp some in when needed, also I need a hatch on top of my loader box so I can get in and mash it down, anything to save gas $$

6. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice, What hp is that loader ? Looks like a money making rig there. Was the truck empty when you started that pile and how full was it after ?

Also, how do you price your curbside pickup? What has worked for you?

7. GrasshoppersLLC

GrasshoppersLLC LawnSite Senior Member

no my f'in hydraulic on my dump truck snapped on the eye and bed came crashing down the other day.. we just hop in and get half pushed out then pull the other half out with a tarp to a tree
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. GrasshoppersLLC

its a four cyl ford engine i dont know the horsepower..i had a little in box before that job after the job it was still less than half full that machine packs them in good.. i could probably get about 5 of them piles in my box before its full
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. GrasshoppersLLC

i usually dont do curbside unless its at the end of day and my box isnt full anywhere from 25 to 75$ usually for piles
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Durabird02

Durabird02 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Don't let your kids or family dog around that thing! lol nice setup!