Fastest Online Ordering

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by rookie03, Jan 30, 2005.

1. rookie03

rookie03 LawnSite Member
    from OK

What's the fastest place to order door hangers online? And how long should it take to receive the door hangers? I need something fast. Thanks!

2. mowin at the lake

mowin at the lake LawnSite Member

I would check with a local print shop.

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Well there are a few variables I guess which would determine how long it will take. Such as, do you have design all ready to go in the correct format to email to them? Or will they have to design it for you?
    I ordered some hangers for a friend, and I placed the order on January 7th, by the time they contacted me and faxed over the final proof to me, it was January 12th. Their turn around for printing was 5 business days, and then UPS shipping. Door hangers arrived on January 25th. Not exactly fast, but the process does take a little time.

4. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

48hourprint.com

5. traman

traman LawnSite Senior Member

i agree stay local this way you have more control of out come .most local printer will work with you on fast time frame plus help with other needs ,hay you my even get them as a customer comm and res.

6. lawncare4u

lawncare4u LawnSite Senior Member
    from S>C>

Design your own...then print them

7. rookie03

rookie03 LawnSite Member
    from OK

Ok, so what's the fastest place Online to order Door Hangers?

Tonygreek,

How long does it take for 48hourprint.com?

8. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

i like your sense of humor, rookie....

48 hours from order. they are a full color (4 color process) shop, so your hangers would be photo-like, full-color, front and back. hit their page and you'll find all the answers to your questions.

9. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I just got my 30,000 flyers. From the day I uploaded the files to them, to the time I received the flyers on my door......took 13 days. What kind of response were you expecting?

10. rookie03

rookie03 LawnSite Member
    from OK

Thanks a lot guys! I was expecting maybe 5-7 business days after making the purchase. I could probably get away with waiting 13 days. Of course, I'm not going to order 30,000 flyers so maybe it will be a little quicker. Anyway, I've been checking out 48hourprint.com and it looks like it will do the job just fine! What file type did you send them?