Fastrak 54 Width

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by DrGrass, Apr 9, 2007.

1. DrGrass

DrGrass LawnSite Member
    from WV

What is the overall width on a Hustler Fastrak Honda 20/54 Deck without the chute? I would like to fit the unit on a trailer that is 60" wide. I plan on removing the rubber chute while on the trailer. Please help...Also, should I go with the honda or kawaski engine? My dealer is really pushing the Honda.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Per our literature it says the overall width with chute up is 61.30"

3. cybervision

cybervision LawnSite Senior Member

After reading this I checked on the MiniZ 52" dimensions. The overall is listed as 53" with chute up. The cut width is not listed. I had assumed it was 52" wide. On the MFT54 the cut is listed as 53.1 and the overall width 61.3 with chute up. I can't believe the deck is that wide and there is over a 8" difference. Something must be wrong. Now I need to find out the actual cut width on the MiniZ 52". I assumed it was 52" but maybe not. Do you have accurate info on that?

Thanks, Ed

PS. Still waiting to locate a Super Mini. I may be asking for your help on that soon. I have just run accross an almost (15 HRs) new Exmark Lazer HP 56" for a great price. Exmark would be my 2nd choice. I will have to decide on the HP by late tomorrow though.

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

The actual cut on the 52" is 52".
    Let me know on the Super Mini, I can help your regional distribution center find one if we need to.

Pj

5. nmurph

nmurph LawnSite Senior Member
    from ga

so, on some hustlers are the "widths" the actual width of cut while on others the actual WOC is something less?

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Yes.
    That is just how it works out sometimes.

Pj