Fastrak Height And Level Adjustment

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by masch, May 3, 2004.

1. masch

masch LawnSite Member

I've had my new 18/44 Fastrak for about two weeks now and I absolutely love it. Would highly recommend it to anyone for their personal homeowner use.

However, I am trying to understand the height and level adjustment. Over the weekend, I adjusted the height and level according to the owners' manual instructions and things went pretty well. Got the height set such that the 3 inch setting has the blades between 3 and 3-1/8 inches. Problem is that now I can't set the deck above 3-3/4 inches. It will not reach the 4 inch hole or the transport position notch without hitting something on the underside of the tractor that stops it from coming all the way up.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Something must not be right, I have never had the issue you describe.
    The setting is done from the factory, was it off ? being the unit is only 2 weeks old I would of taken it to the dealer.
    I would recommend that you let the dealer look at the unit, being it is so new.
    E-mail me your dealer info along with your info and model and serial # of the unit, and I will forward it to who needs to see it.

Pj