Fastrak Help

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by lawnrangeralaska, Jan 14, 2006.

1. lawnrangeralaska

lawnrangeralaska LawnSite Senior Member

04 18 / 44 fastrak 165 hours with lots of use on hills . One lever has too much play in it. Just wondering what i should do to fix this. Do i need to buy the hydro filter kit #789511 from Hustler and install it and do the draining an re filling of the 20w50 motor oil back in the C-IZT pumps. Or do i just need to add more fluid? The last time i used the mower the right side one of the pulleys broke off stranding the mower. Also i was wondering how much this filter kit runs from Hustler.
    thanks
    james

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

First you would need to determine what the problem is before just replacing filters and parts.
    Has your dealer looked at the unit?

Pj

3. lawnrangeralaska

no i will have to do all the work myself my dealer isn't like a dealer in the lower 48. He just orders what you tell him. I do all repairs myself.

4. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

E-mail me your info, I will pass it on to our techs in customer service and they will get you through this if your dealer is of no help.

5. lawnrangeralaska

i just dont think he would know what he would be doing if i took it too him.