1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

FasTrak Questions

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Rog, Mar 8, 2004.

1. Rog

Rog LawnSite Member

I have been looking forward to purchasing a FasTrak for over a year now and am just about ready to pull the trigger. I do have a few questions however that I hope I could get answered on this forum.
    • Will the powder coat paint be available on this model and if so when? Any additional price for the paint?
    • Part number for mulching kit and price?
    • What is the part number/price for the striping kit for this model and is it available, if not when?
    • I am assuming you can use the mulching kit with the striping kit?
    • My back is not the best and I would like the spring seat option. Are they any pics of this seat with and without the armrest? Part numbers/Price?
    • Does anyone have a realistic estimate how long this puppy may last on a flat yard (1.33 acres w/ Trees) when ones does the required maintenance? I will be mowing two to three times a week (Total of 3 – 5 acres a week).

Thanks for you inputs,
  2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Yes, the powder coat paint will be on all our commercial and residential products.
    Depending on when dealer, distributor and factory inventory of any particular model runs out, will dictate when your dealer gets the powder coat paint units, but we are producing all units with the powder coat paint now.
    Your pricing on all Hustler products and accessories is located here... http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51483
    The stripe kit is not yet available for the FasTrak, when it is (30-60 days) I will post part # and pricing info.
    Yes, you will be able to use the stripe kit and mulch kit at the same time.
    The seat spring and arm rest options are the top accessories for the FasTrak, you will enjoy both of them, I do not have a pic of them here on my computer, I will ask our literature design and photo guys to get me some, I will post when I have them.
    The life of the FasTrak at the amount of mowing your doing on a average season should be 10 to 15 years if the unit is maintained properly.
    Hope this helps, if you have any other questions please feel free to post them or e-mail me at the address below.