1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Father Daughter Lawn Care.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Father&Daughter Lawn care, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Father&Daughter Lawn care

Father&Daughter Lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Got 63 yards done this week and have the entire weekend with the kids.

2. lawnmanjoe

lawnmanjoe LawnSite Member

thats awsome..I am doing the same thing with my son..teaching him how to make money..that you dont have to punch a time clock to have a job..not to mention making memories

3. Father&Daughter Lawn care

Joe hope you have great success.

4. Father&Daughter Lawn care

Not a good week this week. My 7 yr old son has been in the hospital for 3 days with acute ashma. I had to spend two days and nights with him so I lost a lot of workable hours. So far I have only gotten 13 yards in. Looks like a long weekend ahead. Daughter has a softball tourney so I will have to work alone.

5. ReddensLawnCare

ReddensLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Hope your son gets better. Praying for him and hope you can get your stuff done
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. lawnmanjoe

lawnmanjoe LawnSite Member

Hope u have great sucess also..I hope all goes well with your son..

7. mtmower

mtmower LawnSite Bronze Member

Neat thread. I have two girls as well 9 and 11. Let them play in our yard last year with push mowers, trimmer, and blowers but I wasn't thinking of them when I was purchasing the equipment. Most all of it is to big or heavy in my mind to safely allow them to operate for any period of time. Not enough debris to warrant having them come along for that. May have to buy some other equipment or wait till they're a little older.

8. Father&Daughter Lawn care

You would propably be surprised at what your daughters are capable of. My daughter started at age 8. By 10 she was using a gravely 1540 ZTR. She is 13 now and is using a Scag turf tiger 52 inch and a Scag ssz 62 inch.

9. Father&Daughter Lawn care

My son is out and doing well. i was able to get 49 yards done. Catch up week next week.

10. pfcjs

pfcjs LawnSite Member

Glad to hear your son is doing better! Family is first.