Father Daughter Lawn Care.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Father&Daughter Lawn care, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Father&Daughter Lawn care

Father&Daughter Lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Not a good begining to the week. Broke a spindle houseing on the Turf tiger and then the starter went out on the SSZ.

2. SSmith

SSmith Banned

Hello from Cincinnati. Looks like we're finally gonna have a few days of dry/cool weather. It's about time.

3. Father&Daughter Lawn care

SSmith the cool weather did not last long. Grass is really drying out, could use some rain now. You guys in Cincy got some good rain last Sunday we got nothing.

4. StrokerTurbo7.3

StrokerTurbo7.3 LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device

5. Father&Daughter Lawn care

Grass is dry a chance of rain tomorrow. hope it happens. Still very busy have some bush work to do if it stays dry. Jenna worked with me two days last week. had a good time and she really likes the money.

6. mowinginva

mowinginva LawnSite Senior Member

Very interesting thread! I'm a "grown girl" now doing lawn care part time, but I started mowing when I was quite young - have always enjoyed it. And yes, my dad was very instrumental in instilling work ethic in me - I'm thankful for him. I do the lawn mowing, shrub trimming, leaf removal, etc. while he does stump grinding and tree removal. We each help the other at times.

Grass has slowed down a teeny-weeny bit here but is still growing plenty to cut once a week.

7. Father&Daughter Lawn care

That to hear that you are working with your father also.

8. Father&Daughter Lawn care

Very dry here in east central Indiana. Taking a few days off to clean up all the equipment. No rain in the forecast for the next week.

9. Father&Daughter Lawn care

10. Father&Daughter Lawn care

Rain tonight with a strong thunderstorm. Got a half inch plus. Temp reached 101 today yesterday was 104.