1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Father Daughter Lawn Care.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Father&Daughter Lawn care, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Father&Daughter Lawn care

Father&Daughter Lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

7 straight days above 90 degrees. Officially June rain total was .05 inches. 5/100th of an inch. Dry and hot is the forecast for the next 7 days.

2. Father&Daughter Lawn care

3. Father&Daughter Lawn care

The tenacious heat of this summer continued Tuesday as the high temperature reached 97° in Indianapolis --- marking the 37th day of the season above 90°. That’s 2.5 times the normal in a full year and we are closing in on last year’s 42 days with the “dog days” of summer approaching. July 2012 is easily the warmest on record at 84.4° bearing 1936 (82.8°) and passing last July’s 2nd place by a whopping 2.5°. 82% of the days this summer have been above normal with every day in July except one above normal.

4. Father&Daughter Lawn care

5. Father&Daughter Lawn care

6. Durabird02

Durabird02 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

No room to spare on that trailer, everything looks really good and I can't wait until my daughter (almost 3) is old enough to learn the how to work hard for your money. Good luck to you the rest of the season!

7. Father&Daughter Lawn care

Thanks still very slow but I think it will take off again in september.

8. Father&Daughter Lawn care

Mowed a total of 16 yards the intire month of July. Glad to see that month is over. Things should be picking up.

9. Father&Daughter Lawn care

Some of my equipment

IMG_1522a.jpg

10. Chrisc1987

Chrisc1987 LawnSite Member

Seen your rig the other day driving looks pretty good I'm from Richmond as well maybe some time we will finally meet lol I see ya every other corner