Father Daughter Lawn Care.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Father&Daughter Lawn care, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Father&Daughter Lawn care

Father&Daughter Lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Well it's been a long winter. Plan is to start spring cleanups next week. Time to make the money.

2. alex94

alex94 LawnSite Member

great work. that is a cool idea for you and your daughter to become closer. keep us posted on how this uear goes. good luck...

3. Father&Daughter Lawn care

Finally got out and did some work today. Spent all day spring cleaning 2 of my cuts. Man did it feel nice to be back to work. My daughter is a little upset because she did not get to help. She has it figured out how many days left for school and how soon she can start making some cash.

Weather forecast calling for rain and possibly some snow flakes thurs and fri.

4. sharkey

sharkey LawnSite Member
    from Pa

Excellent thread. Thanks for posting it.

5. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

Be smart, don't forget the hearing protection for her if she uses a blower.

6. Father&Daughter Lawn care

Thanks for the concern. She is well protected. She is also a catcher for her fast-pitch softball team. She is a tuff one.

7. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

Thats cool man I was just looking out for ya.

8. Father&Daughter Lawn care

I Appreciate that.

9. Father&Daughter Lawn care

Well we started this year off with a bang. Things were going great and today we hit a brick wall. The right rear tire of my gravely snap off. I was able to get the unit loaded onto the trailer with the help of some friends. Got it back to the garage and unloaded it. Went to the computer to pull up a part number and guess what. I cant replace just the broken axle I have to replace the entire trans axle.

Has anyone here taken apart a gravely transaxle if so would it be possible to fabricate and replace just the broken axle? I really can't afford a new trans axle at this time. Please feel free to toss out any suggestions.
    Thanks.
    Nick

10. raptor1bravo

raptor1bravo LawnSite Member

So, I'm in the same boat as you! I have two daughters age 10 and 15. I am just starting out and would love to have them help me out! You are on the right track with your family, keep it up. I wish the best for you!

Steve
    Thomas Outdoor Services