1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Favorite contract clause

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by louisianalawncare, Feb 23, 2005.

1. louisianalawncare

louisianalawncare LawnSite Member

Well I am board so I thought I would post this

What is your favorite clause in your contract or in a contract you have seen
    for lawn service

Mine is $5.00 discount if monthly service is paid by the 7th of the month
    gives them a reason to pay quickly

whats yours

working in this PLANT sux can't wait to do this full time

2. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

Mine is $15 increase if not paid by the 1st of the month.
  3. TLM

TLM LawnSite Member

Mine is...."We report all bad debt to the Credit Bureaus"
  4. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

"Not responsibile for acts of God" in my annual contract. People think a hurricane blows through and I am going to clean it up for nothing but the monthly fee.
  5. Cobra Jock

Cobra Jock LawnSite Member

Are you board or BORED! lol :D

6. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Not resonsable for any property damage unless previously notified in writing of the problem by customer. LOL camara phones are great to protect your azz.

7. lawncare4u

lawncare4u LawnSite Senior Member
    from S>C>

Why charge $5.00 less if paid by the 7th..,just wait till the 30th and get the xtra $5.00...do that 20 times and it cost you $100.00,,,sounds goofy to me!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p
  8. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

" we are not responsible for acts of god. rain is an act of god. if it rains on your scheduled day, we will make every effort to service your property within the next 3 days. if it is not possible to service your property within 3 days, your service will resume on your next regularly shceduled day. if the grass at this point needs to be double, or tripple cut, there will be a surcharge for this visit." i like that one, and this one:" any payment not recieved by the due date will be considered late. service will be cancelled, and late fees will be applied."
  9. louisianalawncare

louisianalawncare LawnSite Member

SPELLCHECK must have been out to lunch
  10. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

Coastal you got me ... I have that too

here's one

. The price is based on services described in the Service Agreement. Owner (s) agrees to negotiate a reasonable price adjustment with FANTASY LAWNS INC. for any changes in those

NNN for Bobby here's another

Upon Cancellation Compensation for All Services will be pro-rated in conjunction with the work performed between First & Last Day of Service Agreement adjustments submitted with final bill.