Favorite Drink?

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by luis@NJ, Apr 1, 2009.

What is your favorite drink?

1. Arizona's

15 vote(s)
  2. Gatorade

57 vote(s)
  3. Water

68 vote(s)
  4. Soda

19 vote(s)
  5. Other

24 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Midstate Lawncare

Midstate Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I knew there was someone else drinking that stuff! What a nastastic beer!
  2. Mike's LawnCare Landscape

Mike's LawnCare Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

IM lost LOL
    5:00 AM Pot of coffee from around 6 1/2 cups.
    7:15 AM Dew with Breakfast (and one to go)
    all work day around 1 gal Tap water Maybe 1 Powerad(no Gatorad for me to HIGH)
    after I get home COORS LIGHT When I get a wild hair I will get some JIMBEAM 7YR strait(But It has to be in the freezer)
  3. Magnum Services

Magnum Services LawnSite Member

During work, Water! After hours it is either Guinness :drinkup: or Margarita's made with Patron Silver, expensive, but worth every drop.:cool2:

TJLANDS LawnSite Bronze Member

Grey Goose Dirty Martini, like right now!

or an ice cold Yuengling
  5. bryant lawn & landscape

bryant lawn & landscape LawnSite Senior Member

The progression - Coffee, Water, Gatorade, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Good single malt scotch
  6. Triplex

Triplex LawnSite Member

In the Philly area there are several brands of cheap iced tea in half gallons or gallons at every convenience store. Rosenberger's, Wawa, Turkey Hill, Clover Farms, and Swiss Premium all come to mind - pretty much all the local dairies produce iced tea in addition to their milk products. I've noticed that in other parts of the country, all they have is little bottles of Arizona and Snapple; no half-gallon jugs of cheap stuff.
  7. stroker51

stroker51 LawnSite Senior Member

I usually keep a 5 gallon jug of water iced down on the mow trailer or on the landscape truck. I'm rather fond of the Orange Rockstar, or the dark green Amp for an energy drink, usually at 7 or so in the morning on the way in for the day. At work though, I think that gatorade/powerade are both overrated, water is the way to go, thats how I was all through high school playin football and is how I work. After work, a cold Coors light or bourbon and coke is always good:drinkup:
  8. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i drink twice as much water as gatorade(in the days above 70 degrees) and occasionaly i love arizona teas in the morning time
  9. openbook

openbook LawnSite Member

A cup of coffee in the morning, water all day, a rockstar energy juice in the late afternoon. I like my caffeine!
  10. meicher806

meicher806 LawnSite Senior Member

while im working water, if we are mixen, captin & coke, if we are shooten it or sippen it make it a makers mark!! and if i dont have to work the next day make it tequila