Favorite exmark rider

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by S man, Dec 8, 2005.

?

What's your favorite exmark rider?

1. Lazer Z CT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Lazer Z HP

9 vote(s)
    28.1%
  3. Lazer Z AS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Lazer Z

10 vote(s)
    31.3%
  5. Lazer Z XS

13 vote(s)
    40.6%
  1. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

What exmark rider would you choose regardless of size engine and all other factors. I would choose the lazer zhp.

2. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

I think the majority of people that own a lazer either own the original Z or the Hp, so thats probably what everybody will choose.

3. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

yeah scott, your results won't be the best, unless you get someone who has used all of them.

just me, but I would love the XS diesel.

4. S man

I don't care. I'm not buying one. I just like the lazer z hp.

5. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

I've demoed the diesel, very nice!

6. S man

Tony How are you doing? With the deere and all.

7. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

i've put around 50 hours on a 60" XS. one freaking awesome machine. love the power!

8. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

yeah mate....no changes....I started a thread yesterday about the deere, seems everyone elses in your country is fine, just the ones in my country aren't.....the deere's musn't like the big boat ride over lol.

they promised parts and a fix months ago, it was lies, never was parts or intention to fix.

I think the problem is deere is too big to care.

9. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

ditto. that is why I have taken a policy of 1. buying machines that are prooven in my conditions. and 2. If I do buy something that is new, or not tested in my area, I make sure it is not a huge company. in hawaii, we sometimes get the treatment you get in aussie land. nobody has anything in stock, and you buy have the equipment sight unseen. sure they might have 1 demo machine, but not much after that. parts take like 3 months to come in. I am waiting on a set of high lift blades for my eX for around 2 months now. the notched high lifts I've got on there are like tooth picks now. it is almost dangerous to run them on there.

10. S man

Sorry to hear about the conditions for you guys. Gotta love the mainland for parts and service. Tony, do they have scag in your area? Jd commercial was started by a guy from scag who left and jd hired him to make a commercial line of equipment. They have only been out for years anywhere and have not proven themselves yet.

My thought, get a scag sabre tooth tiger. :cool2: