Favorite Lawn and Garden Show

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pilotcoplawnboy, Nov 17, 2002.

1. pilotcoplawnboy

pilotcoplawnboy LawnSite Member

What is your favorite Lawn and Garden Show?

2. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

My favorite lawn and garden shows are the ones I am too busy to attend because I am overseeing a $10K project.

3. pilotcoplawnboy

I usually on watch them on Sundays.

4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Ive only been to a few in my area which were the CGKA show in Hartford which was really great. It was geared towards landscapers. I also have been to the Providence RI show which was mainly turf equipment and golf course equipment. I am supposed to be attending the show in Georgia this February with my college, so ill let you know how that goes.

5. Darb

Darb LawnSite Member

Are you talking about Television shows or Trade shows?

6. JimLewis

7. pilotcoplawnboy

I apologize. I was referring to TV shows that come on HGTV on Saturdays and Sundays.

8. JimLewis

Hehe. I didn't realize that. Plus I was just being a smart Azz in my previous comments.

Well, I used to watch these shows a lot. Still should. Just been forgetting to tape them with the TIVO.

Anyway, I really like "The Designer's Landscape" a lot. That show is almost always good. And I usually learn something new every time I watch. "Landscaper's Choice" is good every once in a while, but I don't care for it as much. And "Landscape Smart" is good 50% of the time.

That's my 2 cents.

9. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

Paul James, the gardener guy,lmao. I usually watch him on weekends.

10. jason r.

jason r. LawnSite Senior Member

My two favorites are "The Designer's Landscape" and "Ground Breakers". Paul James ,also, has alot of good tips on gardening.